Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 4, 2010

PDF Pattern NEW IN SHOP






It's here!!! It's finally here! In October my dad generously took step-by-step photos of me sewing the birthday banner that I sell in my shop. And now I've finally made it into a PDF file that can be purchased and emailed right to you! Free shipping! And now you can sew one yourself! Wahoo!

Do you like to sew? Feeling crafty? Would you like to customize your own birthday banner? You easily can with this PDF Pattern.

This pattern is designed to be easily used by all sewing levels including beginners. With over 25 clear and colorful photographs.

Tools and Materials needed are:
--Sewing machine
--Fabric
--Scissors
--Straight pins
--Measuring tape
--Thread
--Felt
--Bias tape
The exact amounts are listed in the pattern.

This pattern is an Adobe PDF file. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print this pattern--available free at www.adobe.com.

This pattern is for personal use only. It is not to be shared, copied, emailed, or sold. It took many hours to develop this pattern and it is copyright protected. It cannot be used to sell any banners on Etsy or elsewhere. I will consider granting permission to use in large group settings such as a craft night or church group. Please email me first. Thank you!

Check it out here. And thank you to my dad, Dave & Georgia of this shop, and Carrie, Rachael and Ashley who were my "testers." Thank you!

Happy Sewing! Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment