Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Red White and Blue desserts

Remember these from last year? Yum! I wanted to make these again but decided to branch out a bit. I didn't have to go very far from sandwiched ice cream with sprinkles and candies.

I found these on Pinterest and had to make my own. Do you love Pinterest as much as I do? My new Inspiration Board place to store and remember cool images and inspiration. Love it!!


You saw these S'more pops in an earlier post but I wanted to show them again because they are so tasty and easy to make! These were made with the gigantic campfire marshmallows. Have you seen those at your local store? They're pretty fun.


More sprinkled and mini m&m covered ice cream sandwiches on a stick!


Trifle in a jar.



What is your favorite red, white and blue dessert for Memorial Day or 4th of July? Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. All of your patriotic cold desserts look absolutely to-die for! Yum! Can't wait to make some of those ice cream sammies on a stick!

    ReplyDelete